A simulated bird gastric mill and its implications for fossil gastrolith authenticity
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 91–97, February 2009
How to Cite
Wings, O. (2009), A simulated bird gastric mill and its implications for fossil gastrolith authenticity. Fossil Record, 12: 91–97. doi: 10.1002/mmng.200800013
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2008
- Graduiertenförderung Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Graduiertenkolleg “Evolution und Biodiversität in Raum und Zeit”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!