Nutrient dynamics and oceanographic features in the central Namibian upwelling region as reflected in δ15N-signals of suspended matter and surface sediments
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 153–169, August 2011
How to Cite
Meisel, S., Struck, U. and Emeis, K.-C. (2011), Nutrient dynamics and oceanographic features in the central Namibian upwelling region as reflected in δ15N-signals of suspended matter and surface sediments. Fossil Record, 14: 153–169. doi: 10.1002/mmng.201100005
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2010
- German Research Foundation (DFG) in the frame of the project STR356/3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!