Development of an epitope-specific analytical tool for the major peanut allergen Ara h 2 using a high-density multiple-antigenic peptide strategy
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 449–458, November 2004
How to Cite
Gruber, P., Suhr, M., Frey, A., Becker, W.-M. and Hofmann, T. (2004), Development of an epitope-specific analytical tool for the major peanut allergen Ara h 2 using a high-density multiple-antigenic peptide strategy. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 48: 449–458. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200400005
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!