Bacillus cereus, the causative agent of an emetic type of food-borne illness
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 479–487, December 2004
How to Cite
Ehling-Schulz, M., Fricker, M. and Scherer, S. (2004), Bacillus cereus, the causative agent of an emetic type of food-borne illness. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 48: 479–487. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200400055
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!