The Xenopus oocyte: System for the study of functional expression and modulation of proteins
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 228–234, March 2005
How to Cite
Sigel, E. and Minier, F. (2005), The Xenopus oocyte: System for the study of functional expression and modulation of proteins. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 49: 228–234. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200400104
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!