Dietary fibres as “prebiotics”: Implications for colorectal cancer
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 609–619, June 2005
How to Cite
Lim, C. C., Ferguson, L. R. and Tannock, G. W. (2005), Dietary fibres as “prebiotics”: Implications for colorectal cancer. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 49: 609–619. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200500015
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!