The differential role of prostaglandin E2 receptors EP3 and EP4 in regulation of fever
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 50, Issue 4-5, pages 451–455, April 2006
How to Cite
Lazarus, M. (2006), The differential role of prostaglandin E2 receptors EP3 and EP4 in regulation of fever. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 50: 451–455. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200500207
- Issue online: 6 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!