Current dietary exposure to polychlorodibenzo-p-dioxins, polychlorodibenzofurans, and dioxin-like polychlorobiphenyls in Italy
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Dioxins
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 915–921, October 2006
How to Cite
Fattore, E., Fanelli, R., Turrini, A. and di Domenico, A. (2006), Current dietary exposure to polychlorodibenzo-p-dioxins, polychlorodibenzofurans, and dioxin-like polychlorobiphenyls in Italy. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 50: 915–921. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200500212
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!