Molecular weight of guar gum affects short-chain fatty acid profile in model intestinal fermentation
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Dioxins
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 971–976, October 2006
How to Cite
Stewart, M. L. and Slavin, J. L. (2006), Molecular weight of guar gum affects short-chain fatty acid profile in model intestinal fermentation. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 50: 971–976. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200600024
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!