Chlorogenic acid is poorly absorbed, independently of the food matrix: A Caco-2 cells and rat chronic absorption study
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 1053–1060, November 2006
How to Cite
Dupas, C., Marsset Baglieri, A., Ordonaud, C., Tomé, D. and Maillard, M.-N. (2006), Chlorogenic acid is poorly absorbed, independently of the food matrix: A Caco-2 cells and rat chronic absorption study. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 50: 1053–1060. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200600034
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!