Is garlic a promising food for benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer?
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Garlic
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 1319–1323, November 2007
How to Cite
Devrim, E. and Durak, I. (2007), Is garlic a promising food for benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer?. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 51: 1319–1323. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200600302
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!