Availability of blueberry phenolics for microbial metabolism in the colon and the potential inflammatory implications
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Berry Fruits
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 726–731, June 2007
How to Cite
Russell, W. R., Labat, A., Scobbie, L. and Duncan, S. H. (2007), Availability of blueberry phenolics for microbial metabolism in the colon and the potential inflammatory implications. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 51: 726–731. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200700022
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2007
- Scottish Executive Environment and Rural Affairs Department
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!