Does garlic have a role as an antidiabetic agent?
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Garlic
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 1353–1364, November 2007
How to Cite
Liu, C.-T., Sheen, L.-Y. and Lii, C.-K. (2007), Does garlic have a role as an antidiabetic agent?. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 51: 1353–1364. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200700082
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!