Identification of desulphoglucosinolates in Brassicaceae by LC/MS/MS: Comparison of ESI and atmospheric pressure chemical ionisation-MS
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 1537–1546, December 2007
How to Cite
Zimmermann, N. S., Gerendás, J. and Krumbein, A. (2007), Identification of desulphoglucosinolates in Brassicaceae by LC/MS/MS: Comparison of ESI and atmospheric pressure chemical ionisation-MS. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 51: 1537–1546. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200700103
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2007
- Sino-German Center Science-051/10 (154). Grant Number: Promotion of Science-051/10 (154)
- German Research Foundation . Grant Number: (DFG)-Ge 1009/3-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!