The anti-invasive effect of lucidenic acids isolated from a new Ganoderma lucidum strain
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 1472–1477, December 2007
How to Cite
Weng, C.-J., Chau, C.-F., Chen, K.-D., Chen, D.-H. and Yen, G.-C. (2007), The anti-invasive effect of lucidenic acids isolated from a new Ganoderma lucidum strain. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 51: 1472–1477. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200700155
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2007
- Council of Agriculture, Republic of China. Grant Number: 96AS-3.1.3-FD-Z1(1)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!