Temporal trends of polybrominated diphenyl ethers and hexabromocyclododecane in milk from Stockholm mothers, 1980–2004
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Contaminants in Food – Brominated Flame Retardants
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 187–193, February 2008
How to Cite
Fängström, B., Athanassiadis, I., Odsjö, T., Norén, K. and Bergman, Å. (2008), Temporal trends of polybrominated diphenyl ethers and hexabromocyclododecane in milk from Stockholm mothers, 1980–2004. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 52: 187–193. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200700182
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2007
- Swedish EPA
- Stockholm University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!