Urinary excretion of strawberry anthocyanins is dose dependent for physiological oral doses of fresh fruit
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 1097–1105, October 2008
How to Cite
Hollands, W., Brett, G. M., Dainty, J. R., Teucher, B. and Kroon, P. A. (2008), Urinary excretion of strawberry anthocyanins is dose dependent for physiological oral doses of fresh fruit. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 52: 1097–1105. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200700372
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2007
- Food Standards Agency (UK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!