Ursolic acid: An anti- and pro-inflammatory triterpenoid
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 26–42, January 2008
How to Cite
Ikeda, Y., Murakami, A. and Ohigashi, H. (2008), Ursolic acid: An anti- and pro-inflammatory triterpenoid. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 52: 26–42. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200700389
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2007
- The Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!