Phenolic compounds: Evidence for inhibitory effects against obesity and their underlying molecular signaling mechanisms
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 53–61, January 2008
How to Cite
Hsu, C.-L. and Yen, G.-C. (2008), Phenolic compounds: Evidence for inhibitory effects against obesity and their underlying molecular signaling mechanisms. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 52: 53–61. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200700393
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2007
- The Department of Health, Taiwan . Grant Number: DOH96-TD-F-113-001(3/3)
Vol. 52, Issue 5, 624–625, Article first published online: 8 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!