On the importance of selenium and iodine metabolism for thyroid hormone biosynthesis and human health
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Selenium
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 1235–1246, November 2008
How to Cite
Schomburg, L. and Köhrle, J. (2008), On the importance of selenium and iodine metabolism for thyroid hormone biosynthesis and human health. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 52: 1235–1246. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200700465
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Kö 922/8-2/3, Scho 849/2-1
- Deutsche Krebshilfe 1. Grant Number: 0-1792 SchoII
- EFRE TSB Zukunftsfonds Berlin. Grant Number: #10182000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!