The citrus fruit flavonoid naringenin suppresses hepatic glucose production from Fao hepatoma cells
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Diet and Prostate Cancer
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 300–307, February 2009
How to Cite
Purushotham, A., Tian, M. and Belury, Martha. A. (2009), The citrus fruit flavonoid naringenin suppresses hepatic glucose production from Fao hepatoma cells. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 53: 300–307. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200700514
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2007
- The Edith M. Slabaugh Scholarship Fund
- Vivian Endowment Fund
- Fix/Abbott Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!