Selenoprotein deficiency enhances radiation-induced micronuclei formation
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Selenium
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 1300–1304, November 2008
How to Cite
Baliga, M. S., Diwadkar-Navsariwala, V., Koh, T., Fayad, R., Fantuzzi, G. and Diamond, A. M. (2008), Selenoprotein deficiency enhances radiation-induced micronuclei formation. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 52: 1300–1304. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200800020
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: 5R01CA101053-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!