Pyrrolizidine alkaloids in honey: Risk analysis by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 1193–1200, October 2008
How to Cite
Kempf, M., Beuerle, T., Bühringer, M., Denner, M., Trost, D., von der Ohe, K., Bhavanam, V. B. R. and Schreier, P. (2008), Pyrrolizidine alkaloids in honey: Risk analysis by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 52: 1193–1200. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200800051
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG), Bonn. Grant Number: SCHR 211/22-1, SCHR 211/23-1, BE 3200/1-1, BE 3200/3-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!