Oligomeric procyanidins inhibit cell migration and modulate the expression of migration and proliferation associated genes in human umbilical vascular endothelial cells
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Diet and Prostate Cancer
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 266–276, February 2009
How to Cite
García-Conesa, M.-T., Tribolo, S., Guyot, S., Tomás-Barberán, F. A. and Kroon, P. A. (2009), Oligomeric procyanidins inhibit cell migration and modulate the expression of migration and proliferation associated genes in human umbilical vascular endothelial cells. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 53: 266–276. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200800134
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2008
- Spanish MEC and FEDER. Grant Number: AGL2005-24849-E
- European Commission. Grant Number: FOOD-CT-2004-513960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!