Hydroxytyrosol inhibits the proliferation of human colon adenocarcinoma cells through inhibition of ERK1/2 and cyclin D1
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 897–903, July 2009
How to Cite
Corona, G., Deiana, M., Incani, A., Vauzour, D., Dessì, M. A. and Spencer, J. P. E. (2009), Hydroxytyrosol inhibits the proliferation of human colon adenocarcinoma cells through inhibition of ERK1/2 and cyclin D1. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 53: 897–903. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200800269
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2008
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: BB/C518222/1, BB/F008953/1, BB/G005702/1
- Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G0400278/N102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!