The bioactivity of dietary anthocyanins is likely to be mediated by their degradation products
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Supplement: Dietary phenolics, absorption, mammalian and microbial metabolism and colonic health
Volume 53, Issue Supplement 1, pages S92–S101, May 2009
How to Cite
Kay, C. D., Kroon, P. A. and Cassidy, A. (2009), The bioactivity of dietary anthocyanins is likely to be mediated by their degradation products. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 53: S92–S101. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200800461
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2008
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!