Conversion of 3-aminopropionamide and 3-alkylaminopropionamides into acrylamide in model systems
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Special: The Maillard Reaction in Food and Medicine Current Status and Future Aspects
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 1512–1520, December 2009
How to Cite
Zamora, R., Delgado, R. M. and Hidalgo, F. J. (2009), Conversion of 3-aminopropionamide and 3-alkylaminopropionamides into acrylamide in model systems. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 53: 1512–1520. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200800589
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2008
- European Union (FEDER funds)
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: P07-AGR-2846
- Plan Nacional de I + D of the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia of Spain. Grant Number: AGL2006-01092
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!