Tannins: Current knowledge of food sources, intake, bioavailability and biological effects
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Supplement: Selected Bioactive Plant Compounds in Human Nutrition
Volume 53, Issue Supplement 2, pages S310–S329, September 2009
How to Cite
Serrano, J., Puupponen-Pimiä, R., Dauer, A., Aura, A.-M. and Saura-Calixto, F. (2009), Tannins: Current knowledge of food sources, intake, bioavailability and biological effects. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 53: S310–S329. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200900039
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!