Vitamin E tocotrienols improve insulin sensitivity through activating peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 345–352, March 2010
How to Cite
Fang, F., Kang, Z. and Wong, C. (2010), Vitamin E tocotrienols improve insulin sensitivity through activating peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 54: 345–352. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200900119
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: ♯30672463
- National Basic Research Program of China (973-Program). Grant Number: ♯2006CB50390
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: ♯ KSCX2-YW-R-085
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!