Impact of dietary polyphenols on human platelet function – A critical review of controlled dietary intervention studies
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 60–81, January 2010
How to Cite
Ostertag, L. M., O'Kennedy, N., Kroon, P. A., Duthie, G. G. and de Roos, B. (2010), Impact of dietary polyphenols on human platelet function – A critical review of controlled dietary intervention studies. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 54: 60–81. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200900172
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2009
- Scottish Government Rural and Environment Research and Analysis Directorate (RERAD)
- Biotechnology & Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC), United Kingdom
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.