Manipulation of glycemic response with isomaltulose in a milk-based drink does not affect cognitive performance in healthy adults
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Nutritional Neuroscience
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 506–515, April 2010
How to Cite
Dye, L., Gilsenan, M. B., Quadt, F., Martens, V. E. G., Bot, A., Lasikiewicz, N., Camidge, D., Croden, F. and Lawton, C. (2010), Manipulation of glycemic response with isomaltulose in a milk-based drink does not affect cognitive performance in healthy adults. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 54: 506–515. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200900196
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2009
- Unilever R&D Vlaardingen to Louise Dye and Clare Lawton (PIs)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!