Proanthocyanidin metabolites associated with dietary fibre from in vitro colonic fermentation and proanthocyanidin metabolites in human plasma
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 939–946, July 2010
How to Cite
Saura-Calixto, F., Pérez-Jiménez, J., Touriño, S., Serrano, J., Fuguet, E., Torres, J. L. and Goñi, I. (2010), Proanthocyanidin metabolites associated with dietary fibre from in vitro colonic fermentation and proanthocyanidin metabolites in human plasma. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 54: 939–946. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200900276
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2009
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- National Program of I+D. Grant Numbers: AGL-2004-0759, AGL-2008-01633
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!