Ingested quercetin but not rutin increases accumulation of hepatic β-carotene in BALB/c mice
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: New Perspectives on Dietary Polyphenols
Supplement: New Perspectives on Dietary Polyphenols
Volume 54, Issue Supplement 2, pages S261–S267, July 2010
How to Cite
Bando, N., Muraki, N., Murota, K., Terao, J. and Yamanishi, R. (2010), Ingested quercetin but not rutin increases accumulation of hepatic β-carotene in BALB/c mice. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 54: S261–S267. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200900329
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2009
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 19580139
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!