Heme induces DNA damage and hyperproliferation of colonic epithelial cells via hydrogen peroxide produced by heme oxygenase: A possible mechanism of heme-induced colon cancer
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: The Vitamin D Revolution
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 1182–1191, August 2010
How to Cite
Ishikawa, S.-i., Tamaki, S., Ohata, M., Arihara, K. and Itoh, M. (2010), Heme induces DNA damage and hyperproliferation of colonic epithelial cells via hydrogen peroxide produced by heme oxygenase: A possible mechanism of heme-induced colon cancer. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 54: 1182–1191. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200900348
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2009
- Young Scientists by Japan Society for Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 20780195
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!