These authors contributed equally to this work.
6-Shogaol is more effective than 6-gingerol and curcumin in inhibiting 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol 13-acetate-induced tumor promotion in mice
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 1296–1306, September 2010
How to Cite
Wu, H., Hsieh, M.-C., Lo, C.-Y., Liu, C. B., Sang, S., Ho, C.-T. and Pan, M.-H. (2010), 6-Shogaol is more effective than 6-gingerol and curcumin in inhibiting 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol 13-acetate-induced tumor promotion in mice. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 54: 1296–1306. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200900409
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2009
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: 95-2313-B-022-003-MY3, 98-2313-B-022-002-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!