These authors have contributed equally to this study.
Isolation, cloning, and characterization of the 2S albumin: A new allergen from hazelnut
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 1257–1265, September 2010
How to Cite
Garino, C., Zuidmeer, L., Marsh, J., Lovegrove, A., Morati, M., Versteeg, S., Schilte, P., Shewry, P., Arlorio, M. and van Ree, R. (2010), Isolation, cloning, and characterization of the 2S albumin: A new allergen from hazelnut. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 54: 1257–1265. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200900456
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2009
- EuroPrevall project. Grant Number: FOOD-CT-2005-514000
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council of the UK Regione Piemonte (Ricerca Sanitaria Finalizzata 2008)
- Cariplo Foundation (Milan, Italy)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!