Current address: Professor Michael Rychlik, BIOANALYTIK Weihenstephan, Z I E L Research Center for Nutrition and Food Sciences, Technische Universität München, Alte Akademie 10, D-85350 Freising, Germany
Quantification of 1,8-cineole and of its metabolites in humans using stable isotope dilution assays
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 1515–1529, October 2010
How to Cite
Horst, K. and Rychlik, M. (2010), Quantification of 1,8-cineole and of its metabolites in humans using stable isotope dilution assays. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 54: 1515–1529. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200900528
- Issue online: 27 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!