Nonextractable polyphenols, usually ignored, are the major part of dietary polyphenols: A study on the Spanish diet
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 54, Issue 11, pages 1646–1658, November 2010
How to Cite
Arranz, S., Silván, J. M. and Saura-Calixto, F. (2010), Nonextractable polyphenols, usually ignored, are the major part of dietary polyphenols: A study on the Spanish diet. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 54: 1646–1658. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200900580
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2009
- Spanish Ministry of Science. Grant Number: AGL2008-02541-ALI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!