Diosgenin present in fenugreek improves glucose metabolism by promoting adipocyte differentiation and inhibiting inflammation in adipose tissues
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 54, Issue 11, pages 1596–1608, November 2010
How to Cite
Uemura, T., Hirai, S., Mizoguchi, N., Goto, T., Lee, J.-Y., Taketani, K., Nakano, Y., Shono, J., Hoshino, S., Tsuge, N., Narukami, T., Takahashi, N. and Kawada, T. (2010), Diosgenin present in fenugreek improves glucose metabolism by promoting adipocyte differentiation and inhibiting inflammation in adipose tissues. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 54: 1596–1608. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200900609
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 19380074, 19780096, 19.4826
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!