Bioavailability of multiple components following acute ingestion of a polyphenol-rich juice drink
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: New Perspectives on Dietary Polyphenols
Supplement: New Perspectives on Dietary Polyphenols
Volume 54, Issue Supplement 2, pages S268–S277, July 2010
How to Cite
Borges, G., Mullen, W., Mullan, A., Lean, M. E. J., Roberts, S. A. and Crozier, A. (2010), Bioavailability of multiple components following acute ingestion of a polyphenol-rich juice drink. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 54: S268–S277. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.200900611
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2009
- Teikyo University, Utsunomiya, Japan
- University of Tokushima, Japan
- Mitsui Norin, Co Ltd., Tokyo, Japan
- National Institute of Fruit Tree Science, Shizuoka, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!