Instant coffee with high chlorogenic acid levels protects humans against oxidative damage of macromolecules
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 1722–1733, December 2010
How to Cite
Hoelzl, C., Knasmüller, S., Wagner, K.-H., Elbling, L., Huber, W., Kager, N., Ferk, F., Ehrlich, V., Nersesyan, A., Neubauer, O., Desmarchelier, A., Marin-Kuan, M., Delatour, T., Verguet, C., Bezençon, C., Besson, A., Grathwohl, D., Simic, T., Kundi, M., Schilter, B. and Cavin, C. (2010), Instant coffee with high chlorogenic acid levels protects humans against oxidative damage of macromolecules. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 54: 1722–1733. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201000048
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!