The prebiotic, oligofructose-enriched inulin modulates the faecal metabolite profile: An in vitro analysis
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 1791–1801, December 2010
How to Cite
De Preter, V., Falony, G., Windey, K., Hamer, H. M., De Vuyst, L. and Verbeke, K. (2010), The prebiotic, oligofructose-enriched inulin modulates the faecal metabolite profile: An in vitro analysis. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 54: 1791–1801. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201000136
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2010
- Fund for Scientific Research–Flanders. Grant Number: FWO-AL418
- Institute for the Encouragement of Science and Technology in the Industry (IWT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!