Direct induction of CCK and GLP-1 release from murine endocrine cells by intact dietary proteins
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 476–484, March 2011
How to Cite
Geraedts, M. C. P., Troost, F. J., Fischer, M. A. J. G., Edens, L. and Saris, W. H. M. (2011), Direct induction of CCK and GLP-1 release from murine endocrine cells by intact dietary proteins. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 476–484. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201000142
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2010
- Transnational University Limburg (TUL)
- DSM Food Specialties Delft, The Netherlands
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!