Curcumin induces heme oxygenase-1 in normal human skin fibroblasts through redox signaling: Relevance for anti-aging intervention
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 430–442, March 2011
How to Cite
Lima, C. F., Pereira-Wilson, C. and Rattan, S. I. S. (2011), Curcumin induces heme oxygenase-1 in normal human skin fibroblasts through redox signaling: Relevance for anti-aging intervention. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 430–442. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201000221
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2010
- Foundation for Science and Technology, Portugal. Grant Number: PTDC/QUI-BIQ/101392/2008 (NaturAge)
- European Community fund FEDER
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!