Biological effects of acrylamide after daily ingestion of various foods in comparison to water: A study in rats
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 387–399, March 2011
How to Cite
Berger, F. I., Feld, J., Bertow, D., Eisenbrand, G., Fricker, G., Gerhardt, N., Merz, K.-H., Richling, E. and Baum, M. (2011), Biological effects of acrylamide after daily ingestion of various foods in comparison to water: A study in rats. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 387–399. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201000234
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2010
- German Ministry of Economics and Technology (via AiF)
- FEI (Forschungskreis der Ernährungsindustrie e.V., Bonn)
- BLL (Bund für Lebensmittelrecht und Lebensmittelkunde e.V.) Project. Grant Number: AiF 209 ZGB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!