The p53-, Bax- and p21-dependent inhibition of colon cancer cell growth by 5-hydroxy polymethoxyflavones
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 613–622, April 2011
How to Cite
Qiu, P., Guan, H., Dong, P., Li, S., Ho, C.-T., Pan, M.-H., McClements, D. J. and Xiao, H. (2011), The p53-, Bax- and p21-dependent inhibition of colon cancer cell growth by 5-hydroxy polymethoxyflavones. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 613–622. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201000269
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: CA139174
- Healey Endowment Research Grant
- CVIP grant
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Center for Excellence in Apoptosis Research at the Pioneer Valley Life Sciences Institute
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!