Urinary isoflavone phytoestrogens in German children and adolescents – A longitudinal examination in the DONALD cohort
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 359–367, March 2011
How to Cite
Degen, G. H., Blaszkewicz, M., Shi, L., Buyken, A. E. and Remer, T. (2011), Urinary isoflavone phytoestrogens in German children and adolescents – A longitudinal examination in the DONALD cohort. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 359–367. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201000325
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2010
- Long-range Research Initiative (LRI) of the European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic)
- Ministry of Innovation, Science and Research of North Rhine Westphalia, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!