Dietary selenium intake influences Cx43 dephosphorylation, TNF-α expression and cardiac remodeling after reperfused infarction
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 522–529, April 2011
How to Cite
Tanguy, S., Rakotovao, A., Jouan, M.-G., Ghezzi, C., de Leiris, J. and Boucher, F. (2011), Dietary selenium intake influences Cx43 dephosphorylation, TNF-α expression and cardiac remodeling after reperfused infarction. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 522–529. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201000393
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2010
- Centre Evian pour l'Eau
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!