Resveratrol prevents embryonic oxidative stress and apoptosis associated with diabetic embryopathy and improves glucose and lipid profile of diabetic dam
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Resveratrol – Current Status and Outlook
Volume 55, Issue 8, pages 1186–1196, August 2011
How to Cite
Singh, C. K., Kumar, A., Hitchcock, D. B., Fan, D., Goodwin, R., LaVoie, H. A., Nagarkatti, P., DiPette, D. J. and Singh, U. S. (2011), Resveratrol prevents embryonic oxidative stress and apoptosis associated with diabetic embryopathy and improves glucose and lipid profile of diabetic dam. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1186–1196. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201000457
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: R21AA016121 (US) 5P01AT003961-03 (PN)
- Health Sciences Distinguished Professorship (DJD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!