Comparison of the impact of trans fatty acids from ruminant and industrial sources on surrogate markers of cholesterol homeostasis in healthy men
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Lipids as Effectors
Supplement: Lipids as Effectors
Volume 55, Issue Supplement 2, pages S241–S247, September 2011
How to Cite
Labonté, M.-È., Couture, P., Paquin, P., Chouinard, Y., Lemieux, S. and Lamarche, B. (2011), Comparison of the impact of trans fatty acids from ruminant and industrial sources on surrogate markers of cholesterol homeostasis in healthy men. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: S241–S247. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201000492
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
- Institute of Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods of the Department of Nutrition of Laval University
- Dairy Farmers of Canada
- Novalait Inc.
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Dairy Farmers of Canada and Novalait
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!